Sunday 14 March 2010

Welcome to my little world!

Hi and welcome to my new blog!
Being a girl crazy about makeup I thought it was time I shared my knowledge and opinions with other beauty crazy girls and guys! I will share my views on products, let you know what I think of them and give my tips and tricks on makeup/skin care. I am hoping to do a makeup course in April and become a qualified makeup artist so hopefully I can maybe even help 'teach' you a few things here and there :)

I'll start off by explaining a little about my skin, I think this is quite important especially for reviews so you can keep in mind my skin type compared to yours whilst reading them.
Im 21 and thankfully have gone past the acne prone teenage years! I do however get a few minor breakouts here and there but nothing extreme that I can actually call 'acne'. I have combination skin, its dry in some areas and oily in others, mainly down my t-zone. I have tanned skin (Indian!), in terms of mac foundation I vary between NC40-42.

So thats a little bit about my skin and purpose of this blog, I do hope you enjoy it and find it useful, if you ever have any questions, suggestions or even things you want me to review send me an e-mail on ladyglitter21@googlemail.com :)

LadyGlitter21 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment