Wednesday 14 April 2010

Update

Heylo!
How are you all? hope you are all well.
This is just going to be a quick post i just wanted to update you with what was happening. I have some bad news :( I was involved in a car crash so have been very busy with that lately trying to sort it out, my car is just totally mashed up :( its so depressing not having a car lol I can't go shopping, bus takes too long!

Anyway I just thought I'd let you know something I just discovered (you may already know this). I was browsing ELF website after watching Ling's video on ELF's Hi def powder and I came across the 'ELF Makeup Collections'. There's  Mini, Essential and Master sets. Seems quite interesting. They look to be a bit like the 88 palette...hmmm intriguing....! Let me know what you think? worth the money or leave alone?  Here's the link: http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~165.htm

Thats all for now, Don't forget to check out Ling's Youtube she's awesome :D here's link: http://www.youtube.com/user/moonbeamstarlight?blend=1&ob=4

Take care
LadyGlitter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment